Volunteers are Missoula's Community Art Center's most important asset. They do more than answer phones and greet visitors – they provide the very framework of our organization and have from the very beginning.
As a ZACC volunteer, you make it possible for us to serve the community to the best of our ability.
80% of the center is ran in a grassroots volunteer effort. They are our "family" and staff, making the ZACC the largest volunteer-run organization on the Northside of Missoula.
They change lives, impact programs, help the neighborhood, plant flowers, copy or edit documents, fundraise with our board and committees, hold events and classes, and most of all make Missoula a better place every day.
- The ZACC promises to:
- 1. Provide a safe, healthy, and respectful working environment in which confidentiality is always respected
- 2. Provide comprehensive training and orientation offered monthly
- 3. Offer volunteers with opportunities for personal enrichment, professional development
and community involvement
- 4. Maintain clear and reasonable expectations of volunteers and provide general oversight
- In return, we ask that you:
- 1. Attend a scheduled orientation, training, and tour of the center
- 2. Choose an assignment within your abilities, interests, and time
- 3. Conduct yourself in an appropriate and ethical manner at all times when interacting with
visitors, staff, and board members
- 4. Work an agreed number of hours on a scheduled basis that is acceptable to both you and
- 5. Notify the ZACC if you will be absent from your scheduled shift
- 6. Have fun, ask questions, and take ownership of the ZACC!
Want to get involved in a little or big way?!
Fill out the form below.
Find out about our Summer Volunteer opportunities!
Not A Member Yet?
Click here to join now!
Members of the Zootown Arts Community Center belong to something beautiful and important, get special treatment, and support art in their community. Only $30-$65 per year!